Adventure Bay of Plenty's staff all have extensive experience in the activities we provide.
Most have or still belong to Surf Life Saving Clubs and regularly patrol local beaches providing assistance to anyone who gets into trouble or needs assistance in any way.
Most have competed in multi sport and adventure racing and are very skilled in the disciplines these events require, i.e biking, swimming, kayaking, running.
Our guides are:
- all first aid qualified
- are local to the area
- passionate about the activities we provide
- very fit
- they are people people
- they love what they are doing
- very friendly
- trustworthy, honest
We would be delighted to share our local knowledge and help you plan a really memorable time in this part of the world. Talk to us about our extended touring service. We can spend as long as you like and go wherever you like being totally flexible to the things you
want to do.
Our main point of differentiation include:
- our small size enable us to be very flexible
- we take you to exclusive destinations
- we are centrally located which affords easy access to many amazing parts of New Zealand
- we don't have rigid schedules.
- we can tailor your experiences, time frames, destinations to suit you.
Contact us Today for information on our wide range of guided adventures.